Kalamata city in Peloponnese, in the shade of Mt Taygetos, is a typical Greek Mediterranean city, full of life, with many attractions, beaches and history!
The visitor has many things to see, from historical and cultural sites, to modern cafes, beach bars, restaurants, markets, historic buildings, a port, a summer dance festival and a pulsating nightlife.
Kalamata has so many nice places to see and hang around, so the visitor deserves a proper accommodation in order to explore this beautiful city.
With the ability to accommodate from 2 to 17 people, Kalamata Mediterranean Villas are an ideal choice for couples, families, friends and large groups. Every villa has independent entrance to ensure privacy, however, each 2 villas can be united and form a single two-story villa, in case of large groups.
Let’s see why Kalamata Mediterranean Villas are the best option for luxury accommodation in Kalamata:
- Modern Design & Mediterranean Architecture: The complex consists of traditional single-family houses, which designed & redeveloped with emphasis on the design & the modern Mediterranean Architecture, in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Kalamata.
- Perfect Location: The Kalamata Mediterranean Villas are located near the center and the beach of Kalamata. This perfect location enables the guest to walk on foot, easily and instantly, to what the city has to offer.
- Luxury Amenities & Emphasis to the detail: With absolute dedication to the maximum satisfaction of the visitor, they have luxurious beds with comfortable American mattresses of very high standard, ensuring high comfort of accommodation & hospitality.
- Best value for Money, plus extras with direct reservations. Override the extra charges and take advantage of the direct booking facilities:
Loyalty Club - Extra 5% discount if you join.
Early check in and Late check-out (upon availability)
Free bottle of Champaign or white wine & Complimentary bottle of mineral water and Nespresso coffee capsule per quest per stay.
- Mediterranean Gardens & Respect for the Environment. The private gardens of the villas have been developed based on the general Green Environmental Policy of the Kalamata Mediterranean Villas. The gardens are part of the memories of the villas and their neighborhoods, while at the same time are giving the opportunity to the visitor for quality relaxation in a natural environment during their stay. In the Mediterranean gardens of the complex, we find fruit trees of the region such as lemon, orange and mandarin, we also meet all the Taygetos aromatic plants and the cacti of the Messinian land.
Futhermore, in the context of the Kalamata Mediterranean Villas Environmental Philosophy, all domestic hot water production, air conditioning and heating are performed by Renewable Energy Systems and moreover all electrical appliances are of high energy class above A++. More information about our environmental philosophy can be found here.
Kalamata Mediterranean Villas are located in an area where the sun "smiles" 330 days a year … in an area where the sea and the blue sky are the dominant elements. Where the imposing Taygetos, the local agricultural products and local cuisine are renowned all over the world.
With aesthetic and modern Mediterranean Architecture & Design... where their operation is based solely on "green energy".
A place which at its center are the people!!!