For all of us at Kalamata Mediterranean Villas, the safety of our customers, visitors and colleagues is a priority.
See here the Information booklet on the observance of health protocol in the context of taking measures against Covid-19
Some of the measures we take for the prevention and protection against Coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- Strengthening sanitary services in all public areas and especially in "high risk" items and places as knobs, handles, handrails, gardens, etc.
- Thorough cleaning and very good room ventilation between stays.
- Opening of doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily and 24 hour continuous and uninterrupted operation of the mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery (Assolo), by supplying 100% fresh air to all areas of the villas.
- Direct cleaning of fabric surfaces (furniture upholstery, mattresses, etc.) after each departure with a special device (Hoover Ultra Votrex) to eliminate bacteria, allergens and dust mites, preventing their reappearance.
- Mandatory use of mask, gloves, waterproof disposable robe and closed shoes by cleaning staff.
- Implementation of an information system with a marking on when and how the respective villa was cleaned.
- Removal of coffee machines, kettles, coffee packaging, tea and all vulnerable mini bar products
- Removal of decorative objects (pillows, bed linen) as well as common objects of multiple use such as menus, magazines, etc.
- Putting a disposable cover on the TV and air conditioner controls
- Installation of individual antiseptic fluids in all our bathrooms.
- Scholastic cleaning of the air conditioning system every week.
- Reducing the frequency of room cleaning during the stay, to reduce the contacts of cleaning workers with a possible COVID-19 case for further transmission
- Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels. It may done only at the request of the customer, and no later than the 8th day of stay.
- Change of policy of shared gardens (now each garden is provided exclusively to the tenants of a villa).
- Checking the proper operation of dishwashers and washing machines (in terms of temperature used and dosage of detergents)
All the above procedures have already been included in the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 of Kalamata Mediterranean Villas
The whole team of Kalamata Mediterranean Villas faces with special attention and great sense of responsibility the unprecedented conditions imposed by the appearance of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The management and the relevant personnel are regularly informed and carefully monitor the developments and the guidelines of the competent bodies regarding the protection measures. All the procedures of the ISO 9001: 2015 quality assurance system of Kalamata Mediterranean Villas are being adjusted, with the first priority being the Health and Safety of our customers, partners and our workforce.